Agility® Sensor Radio
The KTS Wireless Agility® Sensor Radio (ASR) is a sensor radio and data logger that provides a wireless connection from a sensor to the Agility® IoT Platform server where readings are automatically collected and made available to the user through the MyFarm web application. By using a browser on a smart phone, tablet, or PC, the user can visualize the data in various form and check the health of his ASR system including wireless signal strength and battery voltage in addition to the other decision tools available on MyFarm.
Readings are logged locally in the ASR on an integral micro SD card until they are reported over a wireless link to the Agility® IoT Platform server to guarantee no data is lost during unexpected wireless network outages.
The ASR is packaged in a patent-pending tubular capsule designed to slide in to a tubular fiberglass mast section. Mast sections can be combined to provide up to 10 ft height with the radio capsule occupying the top section.
- Integrated multi-band antenna
- User configurable measurement and reporting intervals
- Readings reported to the Agility® IoT Platform
- Interfaces with any SDI-12, RS232 or RS485 sensor
- Power provided to sensor
- Over-the-air software upgrades
- Optional Mast with mounting heights up to 10 ft
- Rechargeable Battery with 5 month charge life in typical application